About Our Team?
Chavez Auto Body of San Jose was established in 2012, with the determination of providing you with the utmost excellent service in collision repair. We are afresh company that is motivated to being one of the top auto body shops in the Silicon Valley. Having dignity in our clean and safe shop, allows us to produce high quality repairs. We also take great pride in our work that we will fix it the first time.
Understanding your stressful situation, our main priority is to assist you and make this process run as smoothly as possible. Having your vehicle back to you with a safe and high quality repair is our mission.
We accept any make or model and will take all major or minor repairs.
Working hard, so you don't have too.
- Q: If my insurance finds and wants to pay for another shop, can I still take my vehicle to you?
- A: Certainly; The California State law allows you to choose the shop you want.
- Q: Can you provide me with a rental car?
- A: In many situations, your insurance company will furnish a rental car. We are constantly in contact with Hertz and Enterprise rental cars, as a result we will arrange a rental car for you whenever possible.
- Q: Are my repairs guaranteed?
- A: Most Definitely; when you pick up your vehicle you will receive a lifetime guarantee.
- Q: How long will it take to repair my vehicle?
- A: The repair time is determined by the complexity of the damages. Chavez Auto Body understands you want your car back as soon as possible; although, you can rest assure that we will not compromise our quality standards for time. Quality is our first priority, so that you do not have to come back.
- Q: How do I know when my car will be ready?
- A: After vehicle estimation, we will also give you an estimation of repair time. We will keep in constant contact with you in the event your car is delayed. We will also call you on the delivery date.
- Q: Can I get a ride home when I drop off my vehicle?
- A: We will gladly give you a ride home or to your place of employment and arrange to pick you up when the repairs are completed.
- Ben H:
- The service I got from these guys was exceptional. I had a small accident and they worked with my insurance to get my jeep into tip-top shape. They delivered the car on time, and did great body work! I would highly recommend them for San Jose Auto body work.
- Samuel S:
- I have never given a review one way or another.I'm a serious car collector and I just had my 1963 Porsche 356 done. The car was stripped down to bare metal ,the enterior,glass completely removed,and the car basically disassembled The results were great.This was the third job that Chris has done for me.First was insurance work on a Land Rover,Great work.So I decided to trust Chris with my 1963 Corvette. Great job.I have delt with many other shops in the past and I have to recommed Chris to anyone.Chris's pricing is very fair and he getts the work out very fast. I trust Chris to do my next job which will probably a Ferriri Dino.Pictures of my cars are in Chris's facebook.
- Clarise C:
- Best Body shop that I have ever been too. Had a rear end bumper collision, and the insurance didn't want to pay for a new bumper. Chavez Auto body reconstructed and painted the bumper. My car has special paint and they got the paint job spot on. You can't even tell the difference between their paint and the factory paint. 100% good work. The bumper looks brand new. Couldn't even tell where it got the damage at. I have a Pearl Blue 2012 Honda Civic. I'm recommend this shop to everyone. They have affordable rates as well, if not the best prices compared to other shops. They take good care of their clients.
- We have worked with nearly every insurance company in California. Simply tell your insurance company's claims adjuster that you would like to work with Chavez Auto Body . We will then negotiate a fair price for your claim with the adjuster. We enjoy ongoing relationships with many insurance companies to ensure that your repairs are negotiated in a timely manner. The quality of our insurance relationships has earned the preferred shop status and with multiple insurance firms; this status greatly benefits our customers. You don't need to go through an insurance company in order to work with us. You can pay for the repairs yourself if you're worried about how a claim might affect your insurance rates. Simply stop by the shop for a free estimate.
- We accept all:
– Herbert Simon
One finds limits by pushing them.
– Jim Rohn
You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.